MOTORCYCLE/ ATV/ SMALL ENGINE TECHNICIAN *FULL-TIME* YEAR-ROUND
We are looking for a licensed motorcycle mechanic with 2+ years experience, preferably with a passion for MOTORCYCLES, ATV’S, SMALL ENGINES, ALL HONDA POWER PRODUCTS
***********Must have 310G technician license************
– Uncrating and PDIing bikes
– Repair and maintenance
– Complete jobs in the allotted time
– Maintain a clean work area, and help keep the shop clean
– Complete proper paperwork when a job is finished
– 310G technician license
– Valid GM license
– Basic computer skills
– Good assortment of hand tools, both imperial and metric as well as air tools- Good communication skills
– 2+ years Powersports experience
– Honda experience is an asset. We offer a year-round clean pleasant working environment with benefits after 3 months.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com or submit your resume online.
The Technician will be responsible for skilled tasks in the mechanical repair and maintenance of vehicles. The candidate must be able to analyze, troubleshoot, dismantle, align, assemble and adjust mechanical equipment and machinery to maintain it in efficient operating condition.
· Perform vehicle maintenance and repairs as assigned.
· Diagnose the source of any malfunctions and perform repair.
· Qualify all vehicles for warranty coverage prior to performing warranty repairs.
· Examine vehicles to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
· Perform road tests using safe driving standards.
What We Look For:
· Strong aptitude of technical/mechanical repairs
· Good time management skills.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Minimum 4 years’ work experience in an automotive technician position.
· Valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record.
What We Offer:
· A solid foundation of customers
· A very competitive compensation plan
· A fun place to work!