Published on November 28 2017
Mierins Automotive Group is currently seeking to hire:
Compensation includes: Salary base and benefits (medical, dental, disability and life insurance)
Key Activities and Responsibilities:
- Prepare Bank deposits
- Ensure that Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable are processed accurately
- Post and reconcile vehicle deals
- Maintain new and pre-owned vehicle inventory
- Post and reconcile invoices from manufacturer (eg. Parts, Warranty credits, Incentive Program, etc.) and other suppliers
- Reconcile and organize all aftermarket remittances at month end
- Maintain and reconcile all related schedules
- Perform monthly routine journal entries for all of a dealership’s operations.
- Perform monthly and quarterly analysis to determine accuracy and reasonability of account balances.
- Understand the account and coding structure for all departments to ensure accurate recording of all transactions
- Work with a focus to provide superior financial analysis of financial results for reasonability and recommend efficiencies.
- Ensure adherence to Mierins Automotive Group’s corporate accounting policies, internal controls, the Income Tax Act and Canadian GAAP by maintaining proper accounting procedures and practices.
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Automotive dealership experience would be preferred.
- Working knowledge and experience in operational accounting.
- Actively work to ensure the timely and accurate preparation of monthly operating results.
- Ability to manage internal and external relationships with well-developed interpersonal, team, customer service and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Possess a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to set and meet deadlines and work independently in a fast-paced, growing environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Reynolds and Reynolds or CDK experience would be an asset.
Thank you for expressing your interest in our current job opportunity. Only those candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.