Financial Services Manager
Published on August 26 2016
Compensation includes: Base salary plus commission and benefits (medical, dental, disability and life insurance)
Duties of a F&I Manager include:
- Produce additional revenue for the dealership by selling financial and insurance programs to new and used vehicle customers (e.g. extended warranties, financing and credit life, accident and health insurance plans).
- Manage all rate quotations, insurance fees and financing.
- Forward documents to obtain approval on financing to the appropriate source.
- Work with sales manager to maximize profit on every sale.
- Prepare appropriate delivery and submission paperwork for outside sources.
- Verify documents for the entry of correct information.
- Handle and respond to post-delivery customer inquiries such as warranty and loan payouts.
Requirements for the F&I Manager position include:
- Excellent customer service skill
- Motivated and organized individual
- Bilingualism is an asset
- University or college diploma
- 1-2 years’ of auto sales experience
- Provincial Sales License (OMVIC) must be attained
- Must have a valid driver’s licence
- Must be able to provide driver’s abstract
- Microsoft Office knowledge
- Experience with computer program Reynolds & Reynolds (ERA) is an asset
Thank you for expressing your interest in our current job opportunity. We will be reviewing your resume and contacting you shortly.
Send your resume to this address: email@example.com